I love deep ocean blue shades , That why NYX I Dream of Antigua palette was a great choice to start a deep ocean look with , lovely texture to work with only need a great eyeshadow primer to make sure this eyeshadow would last long and not going to fade easily .
Follow the steps to get the look as shown above" after a great eyeshadow primer”
- Under the eyebrow I used LA Splash illuminating Eyeshadow (Exposed)
- The light blue on the eyebrow bone
- I used the dark gray blue on the inner and middle eyelid
- I played with dark Blue Ocean on the outer V corner and on the lower lash root
- The light gray silver on the inner corner and keep blending well outward.
- applied liquid eyeliner for more defining shape
- Mascara & nude lipstick, I am done now.
Hope you like the look!
And have a great day!