Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NYX Jumbo Lipstick Pencils HOT RED (704)

 

NYX Jumbo Lipstick Pencils Hot Red: Love this shade of red; vibrant (orange) based red, bold and strong shade. I don't prefer lipstick pencil, hate how its look messy and need to clean after application. 

The texture of this lipstick is so soft and creamy making it quick and easy to wear.
Daily look: Wearing it alone is good for daily look, a layer …a touch of it will be so sweet, sensual and feminine.
Evening or parties: filling my lips  with  long stay  lip liner to define the lip well because it’s creamy and  so soft, Then apply pressed powder around the lips carefully to ensure its long stay and avoid having messy lipstick around . 

I felt a taste of Odor, it’s not noticeable to stop me using it again....I like it …
Look how it’s glowing my skin, love how its look on my lips...

Have a great day all!
 

2 comments:

  1. I never brave to use red lipstick because it's too bold for me and makes me looks older *o*
    but I think it gives you sexier looks :D

    Join my International Valentine Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you need is to choose the right shade of red to glow your skin
      Thanks dear xoxo

      Delete