Saturday, February 2, 2013

Leopard overall &Brown eyes - Valentine Day's looks

 



Today I am going to start Valentine Day's looks series, I wish from depth of my heart that you like it. Hope to read some opinions and comments.
I am going to start with Glamorous look bold lips theme, let’s start with steps and How to do?

Face: After applying face moisturizer and primer I used sponge applying my Foundation (Revlon ColorStay combination /oily skin 330 Natural Tan SPF6) over Face down to the neck, blend it well .Now it’s (Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer) I conceal all dark area, under eyes and a touch around my lips spread it using my finger no need to brush this time .then I applied (Revlon Photo Ready Powder 030 Medium /deep 

Contouring:  
- I applied Revlon suntan 02 with small powder brush under cheekbone & blend it towards the hairline.
- Shade the sides of the forehead with bronze too.
- For nose contouring I used darker shade of face powder on each side and underside of the tip of my nose and blending carefully.
- Then used Catrice limited edition co1 Colour comb on cheek apple.
 
Eyebrow:   
- First I draw a line using dark brown brow pencil at the inner line of the eyebrow then blend it with eyebrow brush.
- Second I fill them with essence Smokey eyes set 02Punk vibe 
- I usually applied concealer under the eyebrow line to define them will but here I forget this step 


Eyes:
  • Step 01 : L.A Splash Exposed eyeshadow on the brow bone towards the inner corner of the eye .
  • Step  02: Atelier  Burn Irise eyeshadow on the upper eyelids and blend it carefully toward the outer V corner.
  • Step 03: Apply a touch of NYX Sunset Rays eyeshadow over the upper eyelid and blend it well toward the outer V corner.
  • Step 04: Apply a touch of Yellow Funk eyeshadow on the inner eyelid / highlighter with L.A Splash Exposed eyeshadow on the inner V corner / complete with Atelier  Burn Irise eyeshadow on the lower eyeled lash root and plend it also to words the outer corner as shown . Wear MaxFactor Master Piece Max Mascara.

Lips : filled the lips with red lipliner then apply NYX Jumbo Lip pencil Hot Red 704 , Isnt it so gourgeouse ?


Now I am done that's how its look together .




For the hair style I found a great Channel on YouTube Lilith Moon  doing amazing hair styling Tutorials 
I choose to do long ponytail for this makeup look 


I have short hair so I used longer hair extensions

Now for the Accessories : 
 
Leopard Earrings 

 This lovely golder Necklace

 Golden Bangles ( Noisy ) but lovely

 My Fav Ring

Now for I love to wear



Printed Overall Leopard


 And Black heels , simple and lovely
Well I will wear a red nail polish , but i hadnt time yesterday to do 

Hope you love the look ,There is more so stay tuned ...
Have a  great day all !

4 comments:

  1. I love the red lipst!!! and that overal is fantastic!!!

    I am hosting a Chicnova giveaway on my blog where you can win 30 dollars to spend there. I will be really happy if you join it. :)
    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2013/02/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete