Sunday, February 10, 2013

From Red To Purple look 60's Valentine's Day looks


Today Valentin's Day look inspired from 60's the bold lips and the Black eyeliner defining eyes perfectly, Now let me  tell you what i used and a little details about them ...


What I used to create this look : 
-  Essence for eyebrow filling
- Stila Book trend setting Tokyo – Sake (under the eyebrow and on brow bone )
-  Essence 03 Tahiti Glow ( dark brow on eye crease )
V.S mineral Luminous eyeshadow umber on the inner eye corner towards the upper eyelid and blend )
-  Rimmel Lipstick ( Red Hot 168)
-  Nouba black eye pencil ( on the lower eyelash root )  
-  Arcancil 290 Epic Blush
-  Lancome Paris 02 pressed  powder ( to counture  facial feature , its darker than my skin town )
-  Bobbi Brown Black extreme Party Mascara ( Love it )
-  Rimmel professional liquid eyeliner 
-  YSL Radiance-Enhancing Pressed Powder 03 
-  Revlon Photography Air brush Mouse makeup 040 Natural Beige 


I just wonder what style could I match with look and after messing in my closet I found this long dress bringing the 60’s fashion spirit, silk blue with white dots, beautiful isn’t it? 

its easy to Convert this look to fit any outfit bolder or smoothness only by change the color of the lipstick or adding some eyeshadow .


I added a little bit of light eyeshadow in the inner eye corner, I used Palladio herbal Eyeshadow Pigment (Pink SAPPHIRE) look how the eyes changed. To match a great lipstick I filled my lips with long lasting purple lip liner and apply Too Faced Status Gloss-Trust Fund Baby over it 



Well these lips aren't for Valentine's Day; you could switch it with light pink or MAC Matte Quick Sizzle 


Hope you like it ! 
have a great day and Happy Valentine Day's ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment