Today Valentin's Day look inspired from 60's the bold lips and the Black eyeliner defining eyes perfectly, Now let me tell you what i used and a little details about them ...
What I used to create this look :- Essence for eyebrow filling
- Stila Book trend setting Tokyo – Sake (under the eyebrow and on brow bone )
- Essence 03 Tahiti Glow ( dark brow on eye crease )
- V.S mineral Luminous eyeshadow umber on the inner eye corner towards the upper eyelid and blend )
- Rimmel Lipstick ( Red Hot 168)
- Nouba black eye pencil ( on the lower eyelash root )
- Arcancil 290 Epic Blush
- Lancome Paris 02 pressed powder ( to counture facial feature , its darker than my skin town )
- Bobbi Brown Black extreme Party Mascara ( Love it )
- Rimmel professional liquid eyeliner
- YSL Radiance-Enhancing Pressed Powder 03
- Revlon Photography Air brush Mouse makeup 040 Natural Beige
I just wonder what style could I match with look and after messing in my closet I found this long dress bringing the 60’s fashion spirit, silk blue with white dots, beautiful isn’t it?
I added a little bit of light eyeshadow in the inner eye corner, I used Palladio herbal Eyeshadow Pigment (Pink SAPPHIRE) look how the eyes changed. To match a great lipstick I filled my lips with long lasting purple lip liner and apply Too Faced Status Gloss-Trust Fund Baby over it
Well these lips aren't for Valentine's Day; you could switch it with light pink or MAC Matte Quick Sizzle
Hope you like it !
have a great day and Happy Valentine Day's !