This look based on Catrice Rumble In The Jungle060 and nothing more , well it’s always a big challenge to use one palette creating a makeup looks , by the way I love this palette the colour are not dark and it’s a great way to change my usual style of smoky look . It’s great to keep in hand bag for quickly eyeshadow fix up and changing look.
Today I am bringing you a touch of Jungle Valentine’s day makeup look using this lovely light palette Catrice Rumble In The Jungle060 brighten with neon pink lips
What I used:
- Urban Decay Eye potion primer
- Catrice, Absolute Eye Colour, 060 Rumble in the Jungle
- MaxFactor Master Piece Max Mascara
- Eyepencil water proof from Smiling Teal shade
- Smokey eyes set 02Punk vibe
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki
How I used this Palette:
- Filling and shaping my eyebrow
- Golden dust spread on inner eyelid , tracing eyebrow line and over the brow bone
- Light green in the middle eyelid
- Khaki is amazing, I blend it over gently outward to outer eye V corner with the golden but avoiding blending it upwards to eyebrow line , I need a light look
- Purple apply it on the lower lash root to outwards
- Apply smiling eye pencil in eye water line and apply mascara
- Apply MAC Viva Glam Nicki
Hope you like this look , I will be so glad to know what you think about it !
Have a happy Valentine’s Day !