Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Recent Perfume( I heart them)



  •  Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Perfume “The Kiss of the Dragon” :Sharp and strong  scent  gives oozes just like living in dragon and fairy legend , its a unique perfume spread the confidence and the mystery when ever you i go .with seductive touch on my skin  . when i spray it on my  skin and cloths all note the smell and have a big breath with joy , even my dearest friend smile and ask me to stop using it if i want to keep him as a dearest friend not a boy friend :P . God when it dry the  smell still strong like a magic powder spread when ever i go and turn ( I want to buy another bottle) - I note a strange thing when i use this perfume i I lose my appetite .
****



    • Arabic Oud Fragrance (i don't know the name ) brought to me from KSA or Bahrain  so soft and sweet  amazing if you use it after shower on the neck, chest , behind the air and a touch of it on the hair and clothes after that i use the incense ( we called it Bukour ) to prove the odor on clothes and skin for a long time


    ****


      • YSL (Psrisienne ) :If you ask me why I really like this perfume I would say that i don't really know maybe cause this scent is gorgeous , so light, young, and ultra femininity, the mystery and special scent it caught my heart , smell beautiful fruit  and  flower , its not over sweet , hummm Romantic yes it is , bring a fresh sweetness feeling and stay on my skin when its dry  .Why not to a add a little luxuries to  make the day seem more feminine :)


      3 comments:

      1. I love the SYL one as well. Omg its the best!

        ReplyDelete
      2. I love Cartier! I saw that Arabic perfume on a site once and wanted to buy it but it cost so much for a little drop! they make good perfume oils in the Middle East, Im addicted to oils. XOXO

        ReplyDelete
      3. Skyn : Its really perfect
        Venus in Virgo : Yes the arabic perfume are so strong and worth money to spend on If you would love i will send you on arabic Oud I have two bottle of one of my favourite arabic fragrance i could send you one >

        ReplyDelete