Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you wanna swap ?

Do you wanna swap ?
I am dieing to have the listed below makeup from NYX , I would be glad if i can find any one who could offer me some of them and I ' ll send in stead a Rimmel , Max-factor,Palladio and other brands

  • 10 Colour eyeshadow palette(Super Model )
  • 10 Colour eyeshadow palette (Esploc12 -Velvet Rope)
  • Caribbean collection palette 
  • I dream of Antiqua palette 
  • I dream of  St.Lucia palette
  • I dream of  St.Thomas palette
  • NYX loose pearl  (Mania- White- Rust-Orange zest -Yellow )
  • Trio Colour palette
  1. Reto 
  2. Candy 
  3. Romance 
  4. Team Spirit 
  5. Shangrila 
  6. Anti Diva 
  7. Opal /Platinum silver /luster 





  • NYX Single Pan eyeshadow
  1. Yellow(ES43)
  2. Yellow funk 
  3. Midnight 
  4. Kiwi 
  5. Highlighter
  6. Black 
  7. Dark brown 
  8. White 
  9. Mermaid green 
  10. Blondie 
  11. Atlantic 
  12. Apricot Moose 
  13. Africa 
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I'll see if I come across those
    Hey did you get the palette yet? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Venus
    I didn't receive it yet

    ReplyDelete