Sunday, January 2, 2011

Leopard Dress and whole look


That the palette eyeshadow on my hand
Overall lighter ,Palladio Natural Bronze,Nina Ricci lip-gloss ,Marilyn Lip-liner




What I used :

- Palladio White eye pencil ( Under  the eyebrow to shape it better )
- Rimmel Mascara Magnif - Eye 
- MAT  Lumiere Long Lasting Fluid Makeup Foundation SPF 15 -Ginger
- Prestige Eye Palette in Earthling
- Palladio Blush Natural bronze ( on cheek bone  and forehead )
- Essence overall lighter ( On my face ,neck and arms )
- Eyebrow Temporary tattoos - Dark Brown
- Lip gloss from Nina Ricci  No.24 
- Lip liner Marilyn -Sienna -USA


I used Prestige palette
After preparing my eyes and shaped the eye brow with Cinema Temporary tattoos - Dark Brown, used Palladio white eye pencil inside my eyes  under  the eyebrow then blend it with brush then  put a loose powder under my eyes and on cheek bone to avoid  the surplus of eye shadow that may full on the cheek , so as not to contaminate  the foundation which need to remove it and redo it again That’s make the face clean and flawless too 

-  I used eye shadow no. (03) under the eyebrow
- Used shadow no. (04) on the lid
-  Touch of No (02) on inner corner
- Apply shadow no. (01) on the outer corner and blend it well though the crease to create deep touch  also on the lower eyelash line using the round brush
And that the final look


On the lip i used Lip liner Marilyn -Sienna and spread it on lips by brush then Nina Ricci  No.24 




I bought this dress & took the pic when i was shopping , Thought its look great on the  Model better than take a photo on  cloths hanger 


Hope you like the look and may it inspired you
Hope the long story that i wrote about applying my eyeshadow would explain and work for you too 
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment