Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am in love with Chanel Pink Explosion Blush 64

with  flash


 without flash


 I am in love with Chanel , yes I am falling in love with Chanel Pink Explosion Blush 64. its great on  my medium skin tone giving a fresh touch glowing the face naturally . Its bright natural  pink color with tiny glitters not appeared when applied on cheek its not too strong to be over to wear , I can wear it day and night .
its just so so beautiful and perfect to and in my blush collection .




9 comments:

  1. thanks for entering ohh guitar?? fun!!! ive always wanted to play the piano with these long spider fingers haha. dont forget to make a blogpost or add me to your sidebar for extra entries! good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jessica , I have been waiting long time to start take an action with guitar plan ...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful product with nice color .:)
    nice one Shaimaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this and LOVE it!!!!! Agree pink is the way to go.

    GREAT blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other???

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/12/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Color, thanks for sharing. Lov'in ur blog. *New Follower* Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a sweet color!
    Shaimaa, I emailed you about the fragrance last year. I never got it :( Snail mail sucks...

    No worries, I hope your feeling better and taking care of yourself. Let's blog again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Thats so impressing, You know what There is another package i would love to send it to you , Hope to reach you before the end of this year .
      Just give me your address again send it to my email .

      Shaimaa
      xoxoxox

      Delete