Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner 02 BROWN




I never used gel eyeliner before its my first time after reading all review and post about Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner 02 BROWN ,to be honest I am obsessed about liquid black eyeliner specially that one comes with thin fine brush like Rimmel Professional Liquid eyeliner. I don't prefer buying or using eye pencil especially in our climate hot and sweaty.
Thanks god we are still in winter. 


I find the brush working good  for me , I am really able to manage creating  thick and thin eyeliner, It’s not the perfect eyeliner brush but I like the medium-hard bristle that helpful application for  having  smooth and continuous eyeliner .
How its look on mu hand / love the sharp end

I liked this brown tone; it’s great for day look as I am obsessed with winged eyes look. It’s not that harsh and strong giving  great look. Its long-wearing eyeliner would still smudge a little bit for oily eyelids as mine so I always avoid draw thick eyeliner on my eyelid, humid hot climate. But in winter is perfect .
Its dry quickly after application to have creative look correct your mistakes quickly so you would not damage the eye makeup.  


Also I use it as a base for smokey eye look and for creating Cut- Crease for my eyes . Multi-using 


I love it
Have you try it ? What you think about it ? 

Have a great day all


No comments:

Post a Comment