Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jumelle at Colour Planner 8Colours


It’s a gift  from my a friend , she knows that nothing could cheer me up like a new makeup product to try .(Jumelle at ) I never heard about this brand before ,Jumelle at Colour Planner 8Colours different goes well together  coming with two themes Green and Orange bronze  it’s made in France . 
Now let’s talk about the eyeshadow, they have great texture soft, lovely shimmery and good intense pigmentation.


Look great on my hand clear and perfect texture to have glow shimmery look , I like it specially the orange bronze eyesahdows look perfect for summer and bronzy look vibrant and hot . Well I will do a look for the Valentine Day's using this palette, so stay tuned...





Have you ever heard about this brand or try it before?


No comments:

Post a Comment