Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dramatic sharp line look + Sexy lip


 I was in mood of creating a dramatic look, so that I create this eyes bold sharp and dramatic line. It’s based on eye pencil as a base to identify the crease cut blending well techniques taking time to do it well and carefully....

 Preparing the eye with great eye base is the secret of having the perfect dramatic makeup look... On the up lid I used yellow eye shadow....
On the crease I used Nouba Black Eye pencil... smudges it well... then apply and blend well a brown eye shadow over it.

Used liquid black eyeliner on the upper and lower eyelids, with creating a sharp end at outer and inner eye corners..
Now I am coming to lip …I used two shade of lipsticks the dark shade applied to identify the lips shape and the nude to fill the rest... Then tried to blend the two shades carefully using my finger tip and lightly close my lips and pressing avoid reaching the damaging the outline of the lips …till get the desired shape ….  

Wishing you a great day …
 Hope you enjoyed the post … 
I will appreciate any comments  ...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment