Sunday, October 11, 2015

Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow Navy & Chiffon


Milani’s new Bella Eye shadows have a gel-powder formula that is really rich, so pigmented and vibrant colour that easy to blend and apply without using a brush even. It glides on leaving satin, shimmer and metallic finishes effect with one single stroke. 

09 Bella Navy / 28 Bella Chiffon
This unique formula can be used wet or dry.Also comes in wide range of different amazing shades. I picked (09 Bella Navy) dark navy blue with a satin shimmery finish and (28 Bella Chiffon) Light shimmery off-white they are so stunning as you can see up, I applied them on my arm without an eyeshadow base or primer.


 I really loved them and I am attending to buy Espresso, Taupe, Emerald, Kaki and Ivory they look amazing.

What you think about it? Have you tried it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment