Saturday, October 10, 2015

Milani Baked Bronzer Golden



Milani Baked Bronzer Golden 06 is such one of a great bronzer that I have ever tried, I repurchase it twice and still in love with it... 




The quality is  perfect comparing to the price of the products , and it competes with a lot of expensive products , amazing  pigmentation  of dark golden bronze and great texture with a lovely sparkles that  can easily applied with lovely touch of golden bronze ,  plus i use it as an eyeshadows and also as a contour sometimes .

It’s fabulous and going well with medium skintone giving a great healthy bronze look. I don’t like the packaging at all, it’s cheap and not protect the product at all , and the product label erased quickly .... 

But I am in love with this little lovely Bronzer and for sure I recommend it...  



No comments:

Post a Comment