Monday, June 27, 2011

China Glaze Sun Worshiper



First time i used it , I was greatly disappointed Color wasn't   clear and strong and when it dried its give a matte effect where I thought about shinny nail  , but Quickly changed to  dazzle. This nail polish is vibrant awesome yellowish Orange neon nail polish that i dare to  wear it in public .
Its great for summer and bright  and to get the perfect shade I did  Three coats and get this amazing coverage .



Look how its look on my nail :)

4 comments:

  1. this is a truly gorgeous color, very bright and pretty.

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this colour!!


    would you like to enter our Lou Makes giveaway? I think you'll like it :)

    xx

    Fashion Illustration + new GIVEAWAY at ILLUSTRATED MOODBOARD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this colour. Gotta try it. Looks amazing on u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes , this colour is unique hope you try it

    ReplyDelete