Saturday, November 14, 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 315 Rich Plum




Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 315 Rich Plum:  Is definitely my new favorite lipstick for working days / daily looks gave a flawless lip. The shade is amazing touch of light pink violet. I am not a big fan of creamy shiny lipstick but this collection is great, the texture is light, glides easily giving healthy lipstick look.


That’s how its look on my lips, so healthy and flawless. 


It’s creamy and moisturizes the lips but not leaving lips crazy glossy. really stunning. Not a long lasting, it would last for 3-4 hours but I don’t mind re-touching my lipsticks at all when ever needed.
A touch of it would give a lovely natural lip tint, and also it’s easy to comb and blended with other lipsticks when applying a natural Ombre look.

I loved the packaging, its looks so cute as well, love the colour and design. <3 nbsp="" span="">

Have you try this shade, what you think about this collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment