Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My look Red Lips









That all what I  used:
------------------
Rimmel professional liquid eyeliner (Cant live without it )
Rimmel Magnify-Mascara
Rimmel Powder with mineral
Palladio Blush Pink forest BL90
Palladio White eye pencil
Chanel Mat Lumiere
Natural collection eyeshadow milk chocolate from Boots
white eye shadow from J Casanova
Lipstick from unknown brand for almost of you Golden Beauty 
















the left eye




with my eye glasses




Look at lip stick colour on my lip




Nail polish
With flash








Short Dress That I  love To wear Cause of the colour and the Floral neck




and finally






2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love the entire look, makeup dress and shoes :)
    Love the softness of your eyes ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese eye spell :D
    glad that you love the look
    but its never compare with your makeup talent

    ReplyDelete