Compared to others like MAC, Orglamix is very affordable at just $3.99 per shade (before shipping). Some would say that the container is too small, but you're paying over $10 less, and you really don't need to put a lot of the powder on! (Recently, she has upgraded her container size!) She sells brushes and Magnetism, an eye primer, but I've successfully used these products with just concealer cream and a cheap eye brush. Just imagine these with her applier products!
And now, onto your favorite part of reviews: The Giveaway!!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Orglamix's store and pick your favorite eye color collection (or three shades). Come back here and post a comment with your favorite. With every entry, including this one, please leave a way to contact you, either with an email address or Etsy username.
Optional Extra Entries:
1) Heart Orglamix on Etsy. Leave your Etsy username for proof. 1 entry
2) Follow Orglamix on Twitter @hautebeauty AND tweet about this giveaway: Giveaway! Win an Orglamix eye collection from @hautebeauty, hosted by @spektorish! Click here: http://tinyurl.com/yjuutvu Link back here with your Twitter name. 1 entry
3) Become a Facebook fan of Orglamix. Link back with your name. 1 entry
4) Follow me on Twitter @spektorish. Link back with your Twitter name. 1 entry
5) Follow this blog using Google connect. 1 entry
6) Heart my shop at laurart. Leave your Etsy name. 1 entry
7) Subscribe to my blog using the RSS Feed. 1 entry
8) Blog about this giveaway. Post a link back. 2 entries
This giveaway is open until January 11th. On that day it will close at 12pm, or noon CST. That's plenty of time to get all entries in! I will pick one winner at random by Random.org and then contact them for details. Good luck to you all!