Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bourjois Velvet Edition 02 & 07

I have to say that my favorite drugstores since start being passionate about makeup is Bourjois, love the quality and the prices are also affordable, Who's not liking that?   , when it comes to Burjois, it means a high quality, pigmented products, and a sweet finish and lovely packaging   . Their products are amazing only you have to choose what fit your skin tone and taste... 



lately I am in love with  liquid lipsticks , there are many brands I tried  , but I found that  the Bourjois Velvet Edition is so special , velvety ,light and easy to apply .it’s a long lasting  lipstick and that depend on the colour you choose .... The colours are vibrant and the range of colour would match almost any skin tone …. . 

It doesn’t dried or cracked or shown off my lips line and give this amazing feeling of velvet finish
What I pick of this collection are





1 - Frambourjoise 02 (Deep Pinkish Red): 

I don’t prefer to wear a red lipstick outside, so it’s a stunning bold shade that wearable for summer especially to those who don't feel like wearing red but also looking for deep vibrant shades. Love it and love how it makes the lips look younger and so cute. 


2 - Nudist 07 (Nude Pinkish Brown)

A natural light matte nude colour , it’s a great for daily use work, university and if you are a lipstholic like me even if you are shopping is really great to wear, incredibly light, comfortable, texture glides on to the lips and turns into a matt, velvety and long lasting if you are so lazy to retouch your lipstick.


Highly recommended.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment